Monday, July 05, 2010

SPINNING!!



So, back in January I joined a gym.  I was really excited.  Don and I worked out together.  I had a trainer- this was the time!!  Things didn't work out.  My trainer, though a very nice guy, was training me like I was going to be a starting linebacker for a professional football team.  HUGE blow to my enthusiasm.  But, OK.  I found the Spinning class that I enjoyed so much.  In the middle of all this, Kayli developed mono and Amy sprained her foot.  I got some kind of insect bite that needed to be treated with an antibiotic that caused me to be sicker than if I'd actually gotten Lyme's disease.  I also had a problem with my feet and found out that I have a deformed left foot! SSSOOO, I have not been to the gym since  April.  I'm ready, now, though.  I've purchased the proper cycling shoes- mesh so they stretch and breathe for my deformed left foot.   Now, just pray that I have the stamina to make it through the class.  I hear the instructor is brutal!!  (Just kidding, my friend- you're the best!) Also in the meantime, I joined weight watchers.  I'll tell you that I don't like this slow metabolism over 40 thing! It stinks!!! I have to fight for every stinkin' ounce!!!  I'm tired, but I'm determined, so in less that 1/2 hour from now, I'll be clipping my bike shoe onto that pedal to bike my way  back to a slender, healthier me!!!

What I FEEL like:

What I WANT to feel like:




1 comment:

  1. I did it!! I didn't faint, fall off the bike, or hurt myself... lol... I even walked tonight AND washed my car and dog today! :0) Thanks for the prayers!

    ReplyDelete

Only nice comments... follow your mom's rule... if you don't have something nice to say, don't say it at all!