Thursday, January 14, 2010

Working out

Today I have my very first appointment with a trainer at the gym.  I'm excited at the prospect of getting in shape and looking and feeling better, but am horrified at what I'll have to do to get there.  I don't like to sweat!

Just as an update, even being sick last week, I did manage to get there to work out and at least do the treadmill a little tiny bit!  It's better than nothing, right?  I don't see any physical changes and don't have a scale, so I don't know-  I'll let the professionals handle that.

Don has been making me go with him every night.  THAT is good.  I really need a push!  I SO want to look like those ladies with no bellies and pretty arms!  I SO want that extra chin and fat neck to go away!!  I so want way less giggle in my hiney and thighs!  I WANT it.  Don always says, WANT power is WILL power.   I'll get there...   My goal is to look WAY better by the time we go to OBX in August.

Your job?  All I ask is for a little bit of prayer!  I'd really love to see if I can get off the cholesterol meds... Might not because it seems to be hereditary, but I can try!

OK... off to get ready!  I'll blog later to let  you know how it went.  I'm SURE I'll have a story!


Be blessed today, friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only nice comments... follow your mom's rule... if you don't have something nice to say, don't say it at all!